Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Gratitude...where art thou?

My baby brother (who is fifteen going on sixteen and taller than me already) just went to Agra for ten days to play cricket for the state. He came back this morning and i was all excited thinking he would have brought back all manner of things from delhi and agra. Well he came home all sweaty and tired and frankly terribly dirty. Whatever. But what did he bring back for me???? Nothing!!!!!! He did bring back a turtle thingy in marble for his 'Friend' who happens to be a very pretty girl. And what did he get for himself or any other member of family or friend? Nothing. Just goes to show doesnt it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This ѕite was... hοw do Ι say it? Relevant!

! Fіnally Ι have found somethіng which helрed me.

Thanks! Discover More

Anonymous said...

Ηellο thеre! I cοuld hаvе sωorn
I've been to your blog before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's neω to
mе. Anуhοω, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be booκmarking іt аnd chесking bacκ often!
treatment for internal hemorrhoids